Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Crone's Time 1/24/15

We rose up today,
Ready for anything in our way,
Except for the blanket of Demeter;
The chilling embrace of Cailleach Bheur.

The old ones had much to teach
Me so that my Light will have expanded reach.
"Did you know the sweet rain kisses of Spring
Are more aggressive than those of the snows, though they sting?"

"No I didn't!" my young soul cries,
As I frolic in the white sea, feasting eyes.
Now I listen to Stank's great musics,
Letting my mind connect some dots of metaphysics.

I hope to you brain it is amusing
To see this little glimpse of my musing,
As we take this season's introspective time
To develop our lives into a flowing rhyme.

From where I gaze on this precipice,
I observe our futures full of blessedness,
And as long as with Love our story weaves,
Our friendships are not dead like Autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment